B&B (Home Cottage only)
Comfortable Cottage for B&B Guests
FOR B&B PRICE & AVAILABILITY – Click here
If you wish to stay with us for shorter than our minimum self-catering stay (or B&B suits you better) then we can offer a 2 night minimum B&B stay in Home Cottage.
Our B&B Rooms
As a B&B guest you get to stay in Home Cottage where there are two charming bedrooms to choose from both of which have plenty of drawer/wardrobe space, bedside tables, wall-mounted TVs and tea/coffee making facilities.
Room 1 – is a slightly larger room and has a king-sized bed.
Room 2 – is slightly smaller and can be a twin room or a double with a super-king sized bed.
Images – see below for images of our B&B accommodation in Home Cottage or visit our Gallery.
NB: as the bedrooms in Home Cottage share the family-sized bathroom we don’t book the bedrooms to people who do not know each other or are not part of the same party.
All You Need
When you stay as a B&B guest in Home Cottage you get use of the (shared) light & airy family-sized bathroom, cosy lounge with sound system, TV and DVD player, the breakfast/dining room (with more seating for reading or just relaxing) and the kitchen (which you can use for cooking for a small extra charge). There is also a pretty outside seating area with views over our courtyard garden and you get your own keys so you can come and go as you please.
We will cook your breakfast for you in the kitchen and serve it to you in the breakfast/dining room between 7am and 9am and offer a range of cereal, fruit, yoghurt and juice, followed by a full English Breakfast (or component parts of, or vegetarian options, depending on your preference) followed by toast and preserves, all washed down with tea or coffee. As we buy ingredients specifically for your stay we will ask about any food allergies or intolerances when you book.
Home Cottage Offers:
- a front and back entrance (one to the courtyard parking at the back of the House of Bread and one to the front garden and road)
- good wardrobe and hanging space in the bedrooms
- gas central heating
- a dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- access to an iron and ironing board
- a microwave, toaster, electric oven (and grill)
- telly (with Freeview) DVD player and CD/music player with Ipod connectivity
- free WIFI (not super brilliant but the best we can do in our location)
- a stairgate and child seat
- outside space for soaking up the sun or contemplating the view
- guides, a local map and information on the cottages and local activities
- a selection of books, games, CDs and DVDs
- a torch and umbrella
- bath towels, hand wash and toiletries such as shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath
- full kitchen equipment plus washing up liquid, kitchen towel, oven glove, dish cloths, dishwasher tablets, bin bags, recycling containers, baking paper, cling film and tin foil
- tea, coffee & sugar
We Also Provide:
- on-site, bookable pottery trial classes & pottery painting sessions (with a great 10% off the cost of a pottery trial class (exc. delivery) if you are a group staying with us)
- packed lunches
- private parking & extra outside seating in our pretty courtyard
- a bike shed
- access to washing machine, a tumble drier, washing powder, conditioner and pegs, and a washing line/airer
- a shared porch for soggy clothes, dogs and muddy boots
- doggy towels (if you forgot your own) and dog collar tags for The House of Bread
- a BBQ for hot summer evenings (you just need to provide charcoal)
Use of Kitchen:
If B&B guests wish to use the kitchen in Home Cottage to prepare an evening meal then generally we charge an extra £5.00 per night and ask that you leave it as you found it and finish in there by 9.30pm so that we have time to prepare the area for breakfast service.
If you would like a packed lunch for your day out then if you let us know by midday the day before and we can provide one at a price of £8.00 per person.
We love dogs and accept 1 per B&B Room but we do charge £5.00 per dog per night and ask that you observe a few ‘Dog House Rules!’:
- bring your own dog towels and use the porch area to dry your dog
- bring a dog bed and do not allow your dog on the beds or sofas and do not to leave your dog unattended in the room or cottage
- bring dog bowls and feed your dog in the kitchen, outside or in the porch with the washing machine & tumble drier
- clean up after your dog and be aware of other guests and tea-room/pottery visitors who may not be so keen on dogs as we are!